Time for a new job in construction?
Ready to play a key role on a great team?
Apply to be a Carpenter Assistant!
Join an expert home remodeling company in Naperville with a 30+ year history!
Our customers love us and you will too!
Lellbach Builders designs and renovates homes in and around Dupage County.
If you’re interested in a new role where you can learn all about the home remodeling industry, while also building your skills, we’d love to hear from you!
About the Job
- This is a permanent full-time position.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Responsible for material handling, completing basic demolition, job site clean up and prep as assigned by Lead Carpenter.
- Provide support to Project Team working both inside and outside on construction site.
- Ongoing development of carpentry skills and basic construction techniques.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site, for job crew and customers.
- Safeguard customer’s property by protecting furniture, equipment and belongings from construction dirt, materials and debris.
- Assist Project Team and Lead Carpenter with other duties as directed.
- Employees may be required to stand or walk over 75% of the time.
- Climbing, balancing, crouching, crawling and kneeling may be required.
- Capability to do physically challenging work on a consistent basis.
- Must be able to lift heavier items up to 100 pounds.
Projects may require inside and outside work. Working in all weather conditions may be required, including hot, humid, wet, snowy and cold conditions. Working in precarious situations may be required. Fumes or airborne particles may be present at the job site.
- Workday schedule is 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
- Hourly pay, bi-weekly pay period.
- Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- After 1 year of employment, 40 hrs of paid vacation.
- After 2 years of employment, 80 hrs of paid vacation.